Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Wonderful World of Nicknames..

Those of you who know me know I hate being called by my first name ( Karina ).

Why? Well my name was unique until I got to high school and met 75 other Karina's. And then as I got older I've learned to really love and appreciate my middle name, Brian'ye, and now like it 10 times more than my first and wish it was actually my first name. (damn you, Mother!)

Anyway, most of you that know me know me by my most common nickname, Rina. Fine. Whatever! Just another reminder of my first name >:O
But I just want you all to know that when I become television famous for whatever reason (indecisive because I'm talented and perfect at just about anything...............kidding!) I will not use Karina. I will use Brian'ye! So let's start getting used to that name, eh?

How do you pronounce it? BREE-AH-KNEE . Hence the reason my Instagram name was changed to kneezy___.

So now people call me Kneezy. People call me Anye (ah-knee) or Bre as well but RARELY. I'm happy either way =D Just lose the Karina because eventually I won't respond to you n*ggas! =P ..Laughing but VERY serious. I mean those who already know me by Rina get away with calling me that, but as for the rest of you..you do not have permission.

xoxo, BRIAN'YE <3 Kneezy

No comments:

Post a Comment