Friday, August 2, 2013

LAST NIGHT...

Okay, so yesterday was a rainy day..what was supposed to be a backyard barbeque turned into a basement extravaganza!

trouble in paradise
Went to Nour(tweetfkingtweet on twitter)'s boo's house and got freaking LOOSE. Not even loose. I died :-(

US. ME b4 the storm lmao.
lmao :P











lmao the new homie Steven!
I started off drinking a Bud Light Lime, then came the Grey Goose. Took a couple of shots of that ..then drank another beer. For some odd reason, I didn't feel drunk..so I took another shot. I kept telling myself "Rina, wtf you ain't feelin it yet girl" even though at some point I knew I was tipsy. So in comes the Patron!! I can't even tell you how many shots of that I took, because after the first two, all hell done broke loose. I remember drinking a wine cooler and yet another beer in between shots.
us & Milo!





Me and my [fake] boo Kody! I was GONE here.
Then I remember beginning to smoke a hookah, and after that second puff I felt SICK. Ran to the bathroom and threw up my freaking soul. I swear I left that sh*t[my soul] on the bathroom floor. I don't even remember half the sh*t that went on after that! I just remember being on the couch at one point, and then in the car, and then knocked out in my room.



This morning I felt TERRIBLE. I got home pretty early, like 1-2 ish in the morn. But I woke up at 5AM and felt I had to throw up again..But I didn't. I did , however, pour myself a glass of water and passed out on the floor for like 30 mins..Then went right back on my bed. I woke up again at like 8..then again at 9...I believe I stayed awake when I woke up at 10. My little cousin was at my rescue. She got me a wet cloth to put on my head and some Alleve! Then Dad made me some soup. I am SO lucky to have those two lol..I SWEAR. But I felt sooooo sick. I couldn't throw up anymore but my tummy kept playing tricks on me man. I was watching "Pitch Perfect" (really cool movie btw) for the first time with my cousin, but we kept pausing it cause I kept running to the toilet to puke. Only, each time was a false alarm -_-


As I started getting ready for work I started to feel better. Thank God I had work at 4! Gave me enough time to chill the hell out and get ready normally. I was totally better by the time I got on the bus. BUT when I got to work and smelled that Patron...SMHHHHHHH! I work at Chipotle and yes they have Patron there. They use it to make Margaritas! I couldn't stand the smell UGH it was ridiculous. AND I was definitely not with it today when everyone kept calling my name. I felt like everyone was LOUD and annoying omg. LMAO. Too much! Once 9 hit I was happy to gtfo there. Ate some food, grabbed my check and did the DIP. Now I'm home chillen, typing this story. YUPPP that was my thursday-friday. I don't wanna drink for a week. I can't! AND I'm supposed to go to a BBQ tomorrow -_- We'll just have to see about THAT!








BTWBTWBTW!! OUR I [HEART] FINN NECKLACES CAME TODAY! I LOVE! #TEAMFINNHUDSON #LONGLIVEFINNHUDSON #RIPCORYMONTEITH #GLEEK4LIFE <3


No comments:

Post a Comment