Saturday, August 24, 2013

hey!

Haven't posted for a bit, been really busy rolling Burritos -_- I HATE CHIPOTLE!!

I LOVE eating it, but working there is TRASH. I just do not want to be in the food business anymore. I am not fit for that... I am ADMINISTRATIVE/RECEPTIONIST material. Nothing would be better right now than a job where I can sit my a$$ down at a desk and type all day, be on the phone, and file paperwork all while looking cute. At least my nails will be done and they will LAST -_- I'm cute. I deserve a desk job! Tuh!

Aside from that, my next college semester starts Wednesday. I was excited until now because BMCC needs to get their shit together. It's like they hate me. They don't want me to attend :-( Every time I go they give me the run around. "oh you still owe money from last semester's tuition." *pays* "oh, your account is blocked from registry because our computers are slow and old as hell and the payment hasn't been shown yet." *blockage removed* "oops, you took too long to register and now your most important classes are closed."

B*TCHES!?. YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME. JUST LET ME REGISTER AND ATTEND THE DAMN SCHOOL. LIKE.. I'VE BEEN TRYING TO REGISTER SINCE MAY.

Ugh. Meanwhile, everyone else is all scheduled and ready.

Whatever! I need to get this hair done though. Should I weave it yet or nah? My hair got enough air. I wanna be ratchet and go back to my crazy hair styles. I'm thinkin cyan-greenish tips. What y'all thinkin?? Weave or clips? We got 2 weeks to figure it out... Let the thinking process begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment