Saturday, August 24, 2013

TEEN CHOICE AWARDS

SCREW THE WHOLE BEGINNING TO THE TCA.
CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT LEA MICHELE!? AND HER BRAVE SPEECH ABOUT CORY!!!!

This female made me SO proud to be a Gleek! I swear! When I had seen them all on the stage I was like uhhh, where's LEA? And then they introduced her as Winning Female Comedic Actress or whatever it was ( I didn't really care ) and then......THERE.... IN her cute little hot pink, high-waisted skirt...or full dress with a flowy skirt look at the bottom.....stood LEA MICHELE..Brave, courageous, strong..head up... in tears but that's OK...mouthing a very difficult speech about her beloved deceased boyfriend Cory Monteith :-'''''( our ANGEL. And she had her 'Cory' necklace on!!! She's so cute.

PEEP THE VID!


*TEARS* She is so cute man. I am so proud of her and so proud of the cast and crew of Glee. So proud!

She recently posted a picture on twitter with her "Finn" necklace on.

Just by looking at the collars of the shirt we know she's on set! Which means they've probably finished the tribute episode :/ I am totally scared to watch it. I need two boxes of Kleenex :-( yes TWO. MEH!

LOVE YOU CORY!

No comments:

Post a Comment