Tuesday, June 2, 2015

dear future bae,

when it's late at night I want you to know that whether we talk or not, I'm probably awake thinking about you. and most likely smiling because of something you've said or sad because I don't get to share that with you. 

when it's early in the morning I want you to know that I've looked at my phone, wishing your name was there. I've also probably clicked your name, typed something, then erased it out of shyness. 

during the day, I want you to know that even if we haven't spoken, I'm thinking about you. and I'm wishing to just take public transportation and pop up at your door like HELLO! miss you! 

I want you to simply know that I fuck with you. I want to know all your interests. all your fears. I want to know everything.  from your favorite color to your favorite pair of socks. I want to be able to jump on you every time I see you. I want to play video games on rainy nights and cuddle and watch Netflix. I want to go to the courts and bust your ass in ball before you play with your friends and I get to watch you, sneaking a kiss during time outs. I want to be your best friend , your ace , your #1. 

I want you to want me.

so, don't hesitate. say the word and I'm yours ..

No comments:

Post a Comment