Tuesday, February 11, 2014

February 10th, 2014 10:05 PM

I swear, every time I listen to Frank Ocean's 'Lonny breux' I be thinking I could sing. Really really good. It's a really great song and a really great album. It puts me into thinking zone. Right now I'm sitting on the L train.. In deep thought. So I decided to take out my phone and begin typing as I was in the zone. Unfortunately, the song ended before I could even begin typing. NP: 'Rider' - Ace Hood FT. Chris Brown ... If you show me your ambitions of a riiiiiiiiiiderrrrr! Lol. Reminds me of last semester in school because it used to be my alarm tone. I miss last semester. The BEGINNING, anyway. Things were less complicated than they are now. I find myself stuck in this huge hole now it's like.. When will I ever see the darn sun? I've been seeing darkness for a while now, mostly because I brought it on myself for not taking care of myself the way I know I should and I know I could. I just.. idk. I have so many stressful distractions. Why am I looking so hard for love? Not even love .. Just the feeling of being cherished and cared about? As my mom tells me, I should already feel that way spiritually.. ya know, with God's love. But even sometimes I feel like God himself is disappointed. Idk where my mind has took its spiral but it's spun out of control and I just need it to come back to its rightful place. I need to start being more responsible and doing what I need to do to rid these distractions. But at this point.. It's so hard! I don't believe in myself the way I should .. Urgh.. See what these damn songs do to me.. Damn, Frank, you done started this all.....

Sutter Avenue next. Till next time ...

Xoxo :*

No comments:

Post a Comment