Sunday, February 23, 2014

yo.

Let me be very brutally honest... some of y'all been constantly complaining to me that I don't answer your calls or texts or text you first or this that and the third.....

First off, if you call me during the afternoon and I don't hit you up at all after and you know we're cool, I probably didn't get your call at all because of service issues..y'all know I have SPRINT ..doesn't always work very well. If not, then you called when I was working..After work I usually go straight home and I'm tired and don't really think to talk to anyone... If you text me and I don't text you back, I'm just busy dawgs.

My point is, the people that really know me know what it is. They know I'm always doing something..I don't always just sit around all day and stare at the ceiling. I'm always out, I'm always actively doing something. I use my phone to text people when I know they are going to be around, and I call people if I really have to tell them something. I don't like talking on the phone unless we really got something to talk about or if I'm fake phone cuffing..because lord knows the struggle is real out here for us single people! Bt WAIT! Sometimes I don't even feel single because I got y'all over here acting like long lost boyfriends..complaining when you see me posting on instagram..Instagram is like my photo diary. I usually post and leave like a real IG boss..and when I'm not really doing anything is when I stay on it. So yeah..stop your complaining people. Stop accusing me of acting light skin. I'm not dubbing y'all intentionally.... for the most part anyway. Let a chick breathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment