Monday, January 13, 2014

Silence : Every Man's Downfall.





As a female, I crave attention. No matter how much I try to act like I don't, I do. We all do. Not the kind of attention where I have to constantly be acknowledged by everyone I know, or the "center" of attention, (SN: just to let y'all know I HATE that kind of attention.. where they always ask "are you okay?" "what's wrong" or ALL EYES ON RINA Y'ALL! ..like, no.. HATE IT!!) just the kind of attention from someone I'm interested in. If I'm talking to you, or want to get to know you, I'd expect the same kind of effort I put in to talk to you right back for me. Totally harmless. "the regarding of someone or something as interesting or important" - show me that I interest you..and if we're actually talking talking, show me how important I am to you. How? Well since I am not a complicated girl and I don't really ask for much, although it may seem like I do if I'm constantly yelling at you to do these damn SIMPLE THINGS -_-..Let me tell you how

  1. Texting. If we're texting, don't let the freaking time between texts be 1 hour...2 hours...3 hours . No. Keep the conversation flowing. If you're busy, tell me you're busy and just text or call me later. SIMPLE.    
  2. Calling. Call me every night. If not every night, then at least enough so that I know you think about me and want to talk to me. I prefer calls over texts any day because it's so much easier to converse. I prefer late night calls, because I like the idea of falling asleep on the phone. Not so bad, right? Cause if I'm of importance, you wouldn't have to SEE if you can call me ...
  3.  Chillin'. [1] Don't make me beg you to chill. << that's it. [2] If we chillin and your home boys there..I'm the type of female to let you rock. Just as long as you acknowledge that I am in the room. Don't ignore my presence and definitely do not come up to me every 20-30+ minutes to fucking poke me or kiss me..No nigga, no... Unless you playing basketball or some shit.. even then, come up to me so I can help you wipe the sweat off your forehead or pass you your water..
That's it! Attention. That's MY attention. I don't need attention to include you constantly taking me out and buying me shit. We can stay home and watch Netflix or play GTA or 2K! If you're busy, whether it's work or school or you just plain chilling with your homeBOYS...homeBOYS...homeBOYS...homeB O Y S..No problem, let me know and I'll wait for your call later on.


Speaking of ignore...let's elaborate on that.

 YOU MEN LOVE TO IGNORE SHIT. No matter what kind of shit, there's always an ignore button being pressed. Imma need y'all to toss that remote in the garbage because that shit makes us females soooooo aggy. Just as aggy as y'all get when we begin to ignore you. Tuh, thought we ain't know? Of course we know. That's why we do it. That's called the POWER of silence. However, you men just do it just because..It's like a hobby. If we're arguing, don't ignore me. Hit me with an "I don't feel like talking to you right now" and cool. But you can't always do that, you need to find a way to squash the beef later. But I'll take anything except silence. If we're not in a relationship and we're just talking, or even if we have something going on and you know I'm into you, and I hit you up and you see it... for example...

that's just a no no. After I see that 'Read' and I don't get a response, that tells me I'm not that interesting or not very important. So automatically, I get bored of your ass. That also tells me you're ignoring me, which gets me very frustrated. Therefore, when you decide to text me later, you will experience the number one thing you males do not like..and that is my attitude. Our attitudes. The female attitude.

That brings me to my number one pet peeve in the "Talking to a Male" category...

SLOW. TEXTERS. I cannot stand y'all. Do you know how hype we get when you guys text us? We're like yaaaaassss! Baby just texted. Then it turns into this...

[11:45 AM]
--------------
Hey.


                Hi boo!!

 [1:30 PM]
-------------
Wyd?

                Chillen, bored :/ you? 


[4:50 PM]
-------------
Chillen


                  Lol. [ << attitude forming ]

[10:00 pm]
--------------
Wyd babe?

                    Nothing.


Lol, still bored?

                     Mhm.

You good?

                    Mhm..

Lol hmm, okay
whatever u say

                   Yeup.

^^^^^^^^^^

WE. HATE. THAT. SLOW. TEXTING. SHIT.

Just in case you guys always wondered why we catch an attitude "out of nowhere" ...as you can see, it isn't out of nowhere. When you text slow as hell, we're just like damn.."I must not be shit.." . Especially because we can't wait to hear from you, talk to you, tell you about our day. But you don't give us a chance because the times y'all decide to talk is the time we already have an attitude because we've been waiting for decent convo all freaking day. What's the point in asking for my number if you aren't going to text me daily, and have a real conversation? That's a waste of a contact. Waste of texting space. Waste of my time. Waste of my UNLIMITED.

Silence is DEADLY. We don't enjoy it. We hate to see that read shit and not get a text back. We hate coming out of work to not a single call or text. So here's tip number 1, fellas. If you want a female's attention. Make sure you give her all the attention she needs,so she knows she's not wasting her time. As you can see, it took me a post and not a novel to tell you guys what is really expected. Not gonna front, some females are different. Some require much more. But this above is the simple things. Simple females like me don't require much, because the things you swear we require are things we can simply retrieve on our own. Good sex isn't always going to get you far. It may catch us off guard sometimes, but once we find another distraction to throw us back on the right path, your d*ck ain't shit booboo. Do not lead us on, or else you're in for a mess. We will probaby black on your ass and then tell you to kiss our ass and get bored of you and you will no longer hear from us. Then you'll spot us with the next nigga and text us again. Who you foolin.'? Just pay ATTENTION!

Tip number 2, if you NO longer want a female's attention. LET HER KNOW. If you feel like you can't talk to her in that way anymore, LET HER KNOW. Yea, Yea, Yea .."I don't wanna hurt you." Shut up. It hurts us more to continue something that's not there. We'll have more respect for you...WAY MORE RESPECT...if you would just tell us straight up, "I can't fuck with you because I have someone" or "I don't wanna do this anymore" or "Let's be friends." SOMETHING. Give us an explanation, give us closure. It really is not that difficult. 1 out of every 10 females will probably black on you. That 1 female is the most likely the immature one that doesn't see anyone else's prospective but hers..but that's 1 female is not *I* and it isn't most of us. So, speak up men. Tell us how you feel. DON'T WASTE OUR TIME! Once again, pay attention.


xoxo :*



No comments:

Post a Comment