Sunday, January 12, 2014

Out With The Old, In With The New!

First and foremost, happy freaking 2014!!!!! I am soooo greatful for surviving another year of this roller coaster called life. I am greatful to have shared it with the friends I've known forever, the best friends..and the new friends I've made this year! Y'all definitely rock my world!


 


















 >> To everyone in these pictures above, I love each and every one of you guys and I am so happy I met all of you. Thanks for making my year special and I hope to experience another great one with you guys! :-)<<





And, well, idk about y'all, but my New Years celebration was definitely a nice way to end crazy ass 2013. I spent it with the most amazing friends ever, ones I've known for years; my BFFs and their friends. & We All looked so FAB! Peep us!




















LOL, we thought we were so cute. I don't even remember what we drank but I know Patron was involved. Patron is always my "think I'm cute" drink! *Giggles* I really love my friends with a passion, we definitely had a night to remember!

As for my New Years resolution, all I want to do is be successful. I have many goals I still need to accomplish, and I know I am getting really close! I have no doubt in my mind that 2014 is going to be the "takeover" , the year of success. & I definitely cannot wait to experience it. I wish you all a splendid new year and I am very appreciative of the people taking the new ride with me!

                                                 xoxo :*

No comments:

Post a Comment