Sunday, January 12, 2014

Ready...Set...


Now, here's where things get deep. I always post about my days with my friends, or something about a celebrity, or whatever. But rarely do I post things about what is going on in my mind, or what I'm going through on a daily basis. And isn't that what blogging is supposed to be for? So. Karina, tell us, what is on your mind?

First of all,"What's on your mind?" is the scariest question someone could ask me. Once you enter the first door, you will find yourself in De Ja Vu, because you will be opening door after door after door. My mind is a scary place. That is mainly why I'm not one to constantly talk about what's truely on it. But heck, the more I keep things bottled in, the more I find myself going crazy. So I have to take my thoughts elsewhere.

So this year, my blog isn't only going to be about the exciting things I do or celebrity info, it's going to be a lot about me and my thoughts..as it should have been from jump, I guess. And I am going to start with that today... so... here goes nothing .....brace yourselves....

No comments:

Post a Comment