Sunday, January 12, 2014

Thank You, little Rina.

Oh how I wish I can go back :-( I miss being that age! I was so active, did so many things. Boys didn't matter. Friends were just people I played dolls or video games with. The only work that mattered was my school work. I rarely had responsibilities. I MISS THIS :(

Looking at my young face actually motivates me. It's so weird... idk. But when I'm upset, or all in my feelings, I'd look at old pictures of the young Karina. And I'd smile, even though it saddens me that I am no longer that age, I feel like I've GROWN. It helps me look back at all that I went through and reminds me just how much I have grown and how happy I am to still be here years later, still growing. On top of that, I was freaking cute, foh! LOL


Picking my nose without a care in the world, now how's that for a throwback? >=)

No comments:

Post a Comment