Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Shared Secrets 101

I often, almost always, give myself the best advice...but rarely do I take it right away...

This may cause me to seem like a lunatic, but I think I talk to myself more often than I talk to anyone else. If I tell myself a certain thing enough, I finally take heed to my words and do what I gotta do. Although I must admit, it takes a while for me to listen to even myself, causing me to get caught up very easily..buuuut when I finally listen, I definitely snap out of it without hesitation. So when people tell me they don't know how I do things so easily or so seemingly without much feeling, there's the secret. Just talk to yourself about the same subject over and over..eventually you get bored of it and then get bored of the problem. Problem solved.


That was totally rina......

Totally!

xoxo :*

No comments:

Post a Comment