Monday, August 18, 2014

GUYS!!!!!

Ok ok, I have finally decided to come out of the sewer I was hiding in and get back to blogging! What season is it? ...

Ugh you guys have NO idea how hard it is to keep up with your blog if you're not Perez Hilton or Necole Bitchie, lol.. Talking about the latest celeb drama or outfit ...! Or when your iPhone is constantly telling you that you somehow have no memory because all your apps have been taking up space with documents and data, so you basically have to keep deleting and reinstalling them...*sigh* yeah, It's very hard! So much has happened since my last post guys .. I'm actually in a relationship now . *yes I know, here's a box of Kleenex for our happy tears!* and I had another job and now don't .. I've had a lot of drama ... *sighs* omg! I don't know why I just don't run to my blog like I always should! But anyway before I elaborate on all these updates , I MUST post another new post about the Teen Wolf episode I just freaking watched tonight!!!!!! *SCREAMS* what the fire truck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This show is crazy! So yeah, hey beauties! I'm back again , I am going to make a promise that I will try my best to keep y'all posted and stop disappearing! Muahhh!!!!!!! Get ready for these posts ! First up, TEEN WOLF ! For all my wolf packs outchea ! This next post's just for y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment