Monday, April 27, 2015

Cheers to 22!



Soooooo! My birthday did not turn out as planned (the usual).. however , it was still successful and turnt tf UP! 

I had been planning crazy things for my birthday for months. Promoters decided to call me late , and some didn't even answer my emails. The worst part about planning a party, however is — getting black people to pay their freaking share! 😫😫😫. It's craaaaazy. When we hear about a turn up .. we be like "yassss everything lit , everything a go!" but when we 'hear ___ dollars for entry' we be like like "daaaamn everything dim , looking like a no!" I understand though, the struggle real out here. However, I would have rather gotten a "no I don't have money" ahead of time rather than last minute so I could have definitely planned something different. Nonetheless, VERY last minute plans kicked in nice. I have some awesome people in my circle! I can't apologize enough about the bar not being open and unlimited OMG :-/ I will DEFINTELY make that up ! probably have a paid for party in the beginning of June and make sure everyone gets DRUNK! I got y'all ! Thank you to EVERYONE who showed up, if it weren't for y'all my mood wouldn't have been so great. I know the last minute plan switch up was a bomb drop , but y'all didn't let it stop y'all from making it ! you guys are the real MVPs n for that I definitely got y'all in June! 😉😉 Um to the people who paid and didn't show up , i will never understand that but I'm sorry you lost what you paid .. Idk what else to tell you. lol. Everyone else who didn't show , you missed a turn up! dunno what else to tell y'all eitherrrrrrr . 


And now ... PICTURES! 







( it's terrible that my bra was pushed up from my boobies half the time . so you might see these dumb extra lumps in most of these pictures. -_- note to self: #SayNoToBras)









( to be continued! switching from my phone to my computer because this is too much work...)





No comments:

Post a Comment