Thursday, April 16, 2015

April 16

so today is such a beautiful spring day! the weather is finally looking up :-) I'm currently on break at work, I wish I could get out right now, but I get off at 5 😐. that's still not bad, though.. I'd rather not close ! omg so you know that feeling where you just wanna buy everything in sight, just because ?! I have that craving right now for food. since it's such a nice day out .. I just want to buy a slushie and also some damn icecream ! why not, right ?! cuz I'm freaking broke! LOL my birthday is coming up next week, I have no "just because" money to be spending right now, ugh. I just want everything in site because sun and because spring❗❕ lord , let me eat... 


xoxo: Rina >> 2:08 pm


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hate sprint. Sprint is the synonym of scam. Sprint can kiss my mini a$$ !

>> 6:28 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment